Thursday, September 24, 2009

Farming Sucks

Aether gathering is one of the worst things I have ever done. It wouldn't be so bad if we had longer flight times, but only being able to gather 5 things at a time and it takes about 10 to gain one point is a lot of farming. In fact crafting in general is a big pain in the butt and a hard grind. I would be ok if it was only one gathering skill that you need to be able to craft your stuff but two is a little much. I will still do it because I want the gear that I can make from it but it just takes time and money away from leveling my character and I want to get to max level as soon as possible. Oh well back to the grind.

2 comments:

  1. The harder the grind, the less people will do it. It does suck, but if you turn on some good music/podcasts its tolerable. Then you can skip around like a giddy schoolgirl at how everyone is buying the mats you farmed for awesome profits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just find a good spot, and channel change alot so you aren't wasting time running around.

    ReplyDelete