Saturday, September 12, 2009

Introduction is in Order

Well I guess an introduction is in order for all those people that don't know who I am. Hello my name is Blaze and I will be your blogger through these Aionic Times. Haha get it Aionic Times the title of my blog. Well I thought it was funny. Anyway welcome to my little blog.

This isn't my first blog, I also have a blog on warhammer here. Which I will still kept updated until my sub runs out there and then will keep up to date speriodically (sp?) because you never know I may go back.

Well I will tell you a couple of things about what I will be doing on Aion and why I am coming over. I am coming over from WAR not because I believe Aion is better, on the contrary I haven't even tried out Aion yet but I am one of those people that just enjoy playing games and would be happy playing this or even dare I say WoW or LoTRO. So it isn't I believe Aion to be a better game. I am coming over because of the guild I run with in WAR is coming over. Well a few are and by a few I mean I really don't know how many and a few sounded right.

I already know the class I will be playing. That class is the Templar. I am a tank type of person. I like running in first before everyone else, and also trying to get everyone to focus on me. I like taking a lot of damage and plus I think a tank fits my personailty. I also know I will be rolling Asmodians, not my choice since I like playing the good guys but I am down for it. I am not sure which server we will be on but I will let you know when I find out for sure. If you are Elyos on the server we roll on watch out and be prepared to be dominated by us. I will also post my name when the game starts. I don't want anyone else stealing it in the beginning because I have came up with a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Aion. It is nice to see the WAR bloggers trickling over to Aion.

    ReplyDelete