Monday, September 28, 2009

Ding 25

So I hit 25 last night and I went into the abyss. I have to say I was having a blast in there for the little time I was in there. We attack a fort where I DC'ed which sucked. Came back in and fought some more. Then I just went flying around killing mobs and got ganked by a few elyos now and then. You really need to group up when you in the abyss because if not then you will get ganked which sucks.

Also right before I logged for the night I was just flying around and seeing what I could see when I saw an Assassin all by himself so I went and attacked him. It was a long fight that was later joined by two others players both fighting each other. I know the elyos guy was a chanter don't know who the other guy was though. So anyway we were fighting and the assassin was about dead and he started running so I went chasing. I used inescapable judgement (best ability for a templar) and pulled him back to me and killed him. He would have got away with out that move. Then I went back to help on the chanter and he killed us both. I don't know what level the chanter was though because you can't see the other players level which in my opinion is stupid. That is one gripe I have with it, that you can't see the opposing players level, they need to change that. Now it is back to leveling and waiting for my guild to get up to 25 so we can group up and go into the abyss together.

Oh and GMs please change our guild to what we called it instead of Prestige Worldwi it should be Prestige Worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment