Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just Waiting

So I am at lvl 27 right now and I am just waiting for my guild to catch up now. I am the highest level character in the guild with only like 3 within 2 levels. So instead of pushing through to hit 30 and use my special wings I am just waiting now. To pass the time I have been crafting and gathering and I am happy to say that I have my Gathering at 199, Aether gathering at 199 and Armorsmithing at 199. So now I guess it is back to the grind of leveling. Most of my guild has caught me and we can now pvp. We will be owning you newbs out there very shortly.

Oh and grats Flawless on the first fort take on our server and then to Corvus on taking the other one. Asmo's will dominate.

2 comments:

  1. Asmo won't dominate Zikel I promise you that. They may initially while everyone grinds out levels, but once all of RUIN gets 50 we will WASDstomp all of Asmo until they cry like they did in WAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to show you up and fight against you but we are on Trinel.

    ReplyDelete