Monday, October 5, 2009

Interesting Weekend

So I finally hit 30 Sunday and I got to use my awesome wings. Those things are nice especially with flight pots I can fly for almost 3 minutes. That means easier aether gathering as well as I can chase down those pigeons, I mean Elyos. Here is a picture of me and our General Deity in the Siel fortress (We lost that fort later on that night but more on that later). Don't we look alike. Also don't I look like a pink Optimus Prime with how I am geared right now. I think I am going to keep my color pink because it is so much worse when you die to someone in pink.


So about the Siel Fortress that we lost. We had held off two Elyos attacks trying to get in through the second entrance. The we get the message that a Balaur Battleship is in the area. So I was thinking this should be interesting. Time to see what this ship looks like and how hard these guys hit. So I fly out to see what this ship looks like and it looks awesome. The developers did a really nice job designing them.


On another note don't fly to close to that ship because if you do you will die very fast and very painful death.

Also the Balaur took our fort very easily. There was no way to defend it with our low levels and our forces spread out. I do know that the the Balaur were hitting our General for about 3% each time they hit him and that it took about 2 to 3 minutes for them to take him down.


On a side not I saw a GM the other day and he was pretty cool. Had a nice little chat with him about different stuff. He was there because he was getting rid of a botter which was nice. I am glad they are doing something about the botters and the gold spammers. I have 46 gold spammers on block right now which is a lot. Also the GM looks awesome in his armor.



This is him running away. I tried to chase him down, but he got away from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment