Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Soul Healing and Me

I am really starting to hate pugging in this game right now or maybe it is just Fire Temple. Ok puggers here is something you should know when you are running with an experienced tank that knows the pulls.

1. Never run ahead of me please. Also never go out on your own, just stay close to me unless you know for sure that there are no adds around.

2. If you do pull something run to me not away, I can't get them off of you if you run away from me.

3. Don't break the CC please.

4. On boss fights focus heal me. If the dps dies because of AoE than that is there own fault but if I die that is the healers fault. This applies to only boss fights.

5. Tanks are usually nice guys and can understand dieing. We rolled a tank and we should expect to die more often than any other class in the game in pve. So please be nice to the tank or we may leave, don't yell at us or anything or we may leave. Even when it was your own fault for pulling 4 extra mobs.

6. If a shield drops in pve and it applies to the tank more please let them have it. I will gladly take a shield over a weapon any day, because it is my job to take damage not deal. So clerics and glads, I know you can use them but just because you can doesn't mean you should. I will not roll on a shield that has concentration or mp on it though.

7. What goes around comes around. If you do roll on my shield I will roll on your mace and greatsword.

Just some observations I had this weekend from pugging Fire Temple. I hate that place with a passion now.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are Fired up about Fire Temple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way more nicer about this than I am. Just dump them before the last boss with or without telling them why. Your time is more important than hearing them moan and bitch about stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I usually finish the boss fight then drop because I want the drops. The only time I almost dropped group was when the Glad. stole my Sipus Shield. I was very angry with that guild.

    ReplyDelete