Friday, October 9, 2009

How You Sound


Vent is an awesome application to use in any online gaming but especially in a MMO. I discovered vent when I started playing War about 10 months ago. It is a great way to communicate and dominate people. You can always tell who is running vent and who isn't when you run into a group of people in pvp.

With that being said you will run in to different types of characters in vent. There are little kids who try to act all big and bad and cuss in vent in there annoying scratchy voices. I hate them, not because of there age but because they try to act older by cussing. You will have people in vent that will say anything to anyone and yells and screams at everything. You will have the older people telling rude and racist and sexist jokes in vent without regard to who is in there. Then you will have the mature people who know when to have fun and when to be serious and kill things.

You will also run in to people who surprise you with how they talk. Now me personally I have been told quite a few times that I have a southern accent in vent. I find that hard to believe but I take it as a compliment because I like to think of my self as a good ol' boy, but I grew up thinking that I didn't have one because I thought I sounded just like the people on tv but apparently I don't and have been told time and again that I have a southern accent, but I have been told that it is sexy.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog through winged rage.

    Yeah I got the accent thing too since my firt language is french and like you been told it's sexy! So yay for accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get a southern accent living in VA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would understand if you lived where I lived.

    ReplyDelete