Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What To Do While Crafting.

So I am sitting here doing some armorcrafting because I don't have long to play because I am heading out somewhere. Yes I do have a life other than video games. Surprising isn't it. So as I am sitting here I am trying to think up ways to past the time as you craft and here are some ideas to help the time pass by just a little bit faster.

-Watch TV

-Listen to Music

-Make Dinner

-Eat Dinner

-Surf the Web

-Watch Paint Dry

-Play With Matches

-Pay Bills

-Poke Eyeballs Out With a Fork

-Clean Your Apartment/House/Bedroom

Actually anything else is more fun the crafting. Leave a comment with your ideas of what is better than crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Hulu, it r mai friend :Db.

    That, or discuss life, the universe, and everything on vent with your companions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do my crafting either early in the morning or late at night so yea not to many people on. Also our guild is small right now so we don't have that many people to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. Could you pull the fork out? LOL

    ReplyDelete