Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What I Fear

You know what I fear about Aion and playing a Templar is that I won't be very good and that I won't understand what is going on. Aion will only be my second MMO and from what I played in Open Beta it was very different than from what I experienced in WAR. My goal as was in WAR was to be one of the best players on the server. I believed I achieved that goal in WAR on my server Gorfang. I think I was one of the best KotBS out there. Now with me switching to Aion I have to learn a whole new system that is way more complicated than WAR is, well at least it seems that way.

I know I just need to play and I will learn what to do and I understand that but still I want to be the best. It is the competitive spirit in me that makes me want to be the best. I know some people are just happy playing but that isn't me, that isn't how I roll. That is one reason why I like PvP because it tests your skills against other players and when you demolish another group it just is a great feeling knowing that those people are cussing your name out in vent. So when you see me out in the Abyss know that if I am an easy kill it won't be that way for long because I will get better and that I will be at the top no matter what it takes. Well I won't cheat, what fun is that.

3 comments:

  1. Bah. You'll be fine. Its the determination and attitude that matters more than anything else, or at least that's what I think. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some easy kills. Meet me at the Abyss at 9pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning to roll out on Dilek with my guild as well. I think we're hitting Zikel as Asmo. I'm sure you will be more than fine. Once you get the hang of the game, you will bash head and take names as usual. =) I like the blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete